Sunday, January 16, 2005

You got money?

Been really tight on money nowadays, you really feel it when you start to earn money on your own, you really feel it when the money's spent, especially on something you don't really need. Not that I spent on something useless lately but still i find myself short of money and it's only the middle of the month. Well anyhow, I have to try to control my spending. Need some money on the plantation soon. So I guess thats why I don't really feel like going out on the weekends anymore, I know I know I'll miss my chance of meeting some ladies (some call them chicks) and live miserably alone for the rest of my life but I'm just not in the mood of purposely going out to meet people, thats just so not me. But i guess i won't be saying that when i'm 30 and still alone. Anyhow, for the mean time, I'll just adopt the wait and see technique!
Went over to Pau's place today, cris and khiong were there too. We just sat there and chat, also pau just learnt some new magic tricks and showed us just now...haha pretty nice.
Well it's monday tomorrow and hope i can get through it still intact at the end of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home