Sunday, January 30, 2005

Run like a buffalo

waking up feeling really tired cause i woke up quite early today, well early for my standard. My sis just came back from penang yesterday so my mom's quite happy and jolly.The family went out for breakfast today except me, just didn't feel like going out today.Feeling really agigated and frustrated.....been somewhat temperamental these few days. Really nothing exciting and nice happened today except Marat Safin won...that created some relief.It's back to work tomorrow, expecting it to be mind blowing, my boss said he's going to test me on a few stuff. Just hope cny come faster and pauses there, going to the resort this cny, looking foward to the break, so that i can do whatever that i want. few more days to go! hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home