Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lake Tahoe

Lake tahoe is a good 4 hours drive from Santa Clara, and its a very popular holiday destination, they have great lake activities during summer and skiing during winter.
It was winter then, and so we went skiing.
It's quite a interesting experience as we drove from some place with no snow to a place filled with snow. Its an amazing transformation.
Skiing is definately fun, but falling is not. Needless to say, I fell. ALOT!
I got so scared of falling, i learned to ski much faster. Cause i keep telling myself, falling is painful, very painful, don't fall, dont fall....and i concentrate so much on the ride that i didnt fall, from the top till the bottom of the mountain. That was ofcouse pretty much the end of the day already. I did my fair share of falling flat on my ass on the 1st half of the day. well, you know what they say, no pain no gain.


it was really cold up there, i wore 2 gloves and my fingers were still freezing.


the parking lot




getting ready to ski


on the lift to top of the mountain, and its all the way down from there



see i manage to get all the way down in 1 piece






and there are times when the fall is so bad, you just couldnt get up



nearly flatten my ass there









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home