Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bye bye USA

My 4 months trip has come to an end, it has been a great 4 months, experience so many new things, really buka my mata to all nice things.
Celebrated my 1st ever halloween, dressed up as a medieval knight, partied with hot chicks HEHE, tasted my 1st ever Dr. Pepper, still dont understand why they dont sell it in M'sia, ski on snow for the 1st time in my life and injured some tail bone in the process, so many 1st.....
Good things always has to come to and end, and so it did. hope i can come back again someday


My flight back home


over the pacific ocean




my room in USA


Safeway, this is where i do my grocery shopping


also the exciting feeling of checking the gas price...


ranch 99, asian market


in flight cabin, we are flying business class...aiseh hehehe


Nantucket apartment, santa clara


My living room



packing my stuff



I will miss you USA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found out about your blog site last nite and I'm reading your entries as entertainment during lunch.

So guess what i had with my steak sandwich for lunch?... --> Dr Pepper!

Yes, I can drink Dr. Pepper almost anytime I want. Jealous?

Oh, since you can call yourself bunny, I will call my self a "chick," since I'm looking at a company sticker with a baby chick on it.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home