Thursday, November 10, 2005

Headache

I got the offer.....I'm delighted but at the same time in dilemma, I've only realise it now that I don't really wanna go after all, it's the comfort zone, i don't want to leave my comfort zone, shit!
I don't know what I want, they've given me an offer close to what I requested and plus all this bonuses and such, but with my current company, I've got nothing but promise of an increment and a puny salary, but still feel like working here than there, is something wrong with me??
i guess the reason why i like here is the people, my supervisor, my colleagues....i'm so comfortable here, feeling so at ease and with little or tension at all. Also my home is here, no worries about food and clothes and such.
I'm in such huge dilemma over whether should i go or not. I have to make up my mind this week. After that is no turning back. This has got to be one of the hardest decision i have to make, and i have no idea what i want. Regret, thats the thing i fear the most, I'm scared that I will regret going over there and find myself not happy. At the same time, I'm scared that i will regret not going over there cause i'll missed out a possibly good opportunity and the promised increment & promotion does not come.....shit shit shit...i need a smoke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home