Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I hate sand flies

I hate sand flies......i really do, in fact i hate most insects, but most of all i hate the freaking sand flies, it made me scratch uncontrollably causing myself to hurt my own skin, it leaves disgusting looking big-red-dots over my skin, it made me wake up freaking 3am in the morning just to scratch my damn leg, and most of all it made me went to see the doctor while i am trying to maintain my personal record of "longest-no-visit-doctor". So far, i've not seen a doc for almost a year now and thanks to these sand flies, i gave in.
As of this day, i shall declare sand flies my enemy no.1
These sand flies really do give a nasty bite, you don't really realize that they are biting you until the itch starts to come, gosh i tell you, its so itchy I would take off my pants in the office so i can give my leg a good scratch.


eh?who's solid leg is this?


i hate sand flies


damn you sand flies


bad bad bad.....

By the way, in case you're wondering, I got these nasty bites in Sematan, it's a beach resort, went there over the weekends with my colleagues, will update you with the trip when i have the time. Been really occupied lately, just slightly free today cause it's a holiday tomorrow.

Played futsal with my friends today, hurt myself during the game, not trying to be a pussy but damn it hurts so much, you see the picture below, do you feel my pain??i took off my shoes because it became a buaya already, so i played bare footed and somehow i manage to do this to my self......how am i suppose to enjoy my long holidays like that ah?


painful you know...can't walk properly d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home