Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Penang

Just got back from penang 2 days ago, it was fun. I stayed in Kulim which is 50 kilometers from penang. But spent most of time in penang, just go Kulim to spend the night.

Penang is very much the China of Malaysia, majority of the people there are Chinese and they speak hokkien which is very much different from the hokkien I speak.

Friend: wa hua chia

Me: ha?? Lu kong si mik?

Friend: wa kong wa hua chia #while his hands show that he is holding the steering wheel#

Me: ohhhhh walau you mean lu SAI chia hia???

The flight to penang is a pain, have to stop over at KLIA and wait there for more than an hour, damnit…cannot have direct flight mehh

waiting at the airport can be very boring, you’ve got no one to talk to and you’re stuck in the boarding terminal, can’t go anywhere else.

well went around penang over the weekend and must thank poh for bringing me around, enjoyed the food there, I remember me eating almost all the time, syok ah. Go penang must eat their laksa and cha kueh tiaw, also must buy their tau sa piah or is it tau sar pneah??? You say la…which one is correct??


how do you pronounce pneah??

Also we went redbox, joehan, ah choo, poh, ming wei and tzewei were also there.

one strange thing I see when I was in penang airport was that airasia have its customer walk up to the plane themselves, no air bridge connecting to the door of the aircraft, heard that airasia didn’t pay for that service, well low budget mahhh

when we were flying over penang, there was this small island in between the mainland and penang island, wahh got people’s house there ler….heard poh said that its some rich datuk’s house there….wahh saii talk about living in luxury

before touching down in kuching, we flew over 1st silicon, I can see the parking lot that I usually park my car

well I don’t know how well I did for my personal “business” there, I guess I will know it in 2-3 weeks time, we’ll see how it goes.

Ohhh and by the way, its my birthday today! am 24 years young today, feel so grown up d hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home