Tuesday, August 16, 2005

To spay or not to Spay

I was sitting there after I came back from work, playing with ranger, i was thinking, should I spay her or not? No no no no……I don’t mean spray her….i mean spay her….you think I crazy ah? I spray her for what?



you think she’ll like it if I spray her in yellow?


For those who do not really know what spay means, I’ve checked up the OXFORD DICK-TIONARY, it means sterilize(female animal) by removing ovaries
Yup, now you get the idea, it sounds pretty extreme but I’ve read countless online website that says spaying is safe and its actually a normal procedure.
I brought up the idea to cole and she branded me as cruel, mean, brutal, heartless, evil and cold-blooded, okay I may have made up the last few statement but she did label me as cruel. So that got me thinking.



how do you like it if I were to remove your MAN-HOOD haa?


no doubt, I’d rather they spray me in yellow, maybe there’s some chick out there who like yellow skin guy.



I’d rather get sprayed than spayed!


I’ve had ranger for 4 months now, and I watch her grow everyday, she’s like my God daughter dog daughter. She bites me a lot, in a playful way of course, god she bites just almost everything. Every morning, I’d hear my mom yelling at her for biting this or that, or doing this or that, or not doing this or that. My mom just need somebody somedogy to yelled at I guess. Looking back at the pictures of ranger really make me realize how much she has grown, she was just a little cute puppy when I got her home in april, that’s when she was only 2 months old.



Ranger at 2 months old


Was cracking my head what to name her, I need a good name, not those lame names like doggy, leelee, feefee, meemee or wat ever. So I named her ranger, some of my friends argued that it’s a masculine name, but I say power ranger also got woman what!!



ranger at 2 months old



see how happy she is….3 and a half months old



still at 3 and a half months old



sleeping ranger = peaceful backyard (at 5 months old)




who’s a good dog..who’s a good dog? (5 months old)


She’s has indeed grown, I’ve fed her well, I’m not that cruel after all le…why say me cruel…
After some serious considerations, and some bad nightmares about someone removing my man-hood, I’ve come to the conclusion of not spaying her….thats right…you heard it….you’ve won cole…see how influential you are….
COLE 1 BUNNY 0



cole won this "to spay or not to spay" battle



ranger called up cole and extend her appreciation to her, they became best friends since


I'm still waiting for that "you're actually a good guy, one of the kindest guy i know" praise-me phone call from cole.....still waiting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home