Friday, September 09, 2005

I've got nothing to blog about

I think there must be some sporting event in the germ world, Olympic for germs I think, cause everyone in the office seems to be sick or looks like going to fall sick, everyone seems to be having running nose, and they sure are running fast, must be 100m olympic champion nose, spreading the running nose baton to almost everyone in the office....except me of course....i'm am a strong man....a real man! i'm proud of my normal walking nose.




well atmosphere in the office is much nicer after the departure of KY, it just seem so much peaceful...no more sarcastic remarks from him.....ho ho....see who's having the last laugh. only real man survive....i am a real man!

All the seniors, my supervisor included are all on leave....which leaves me and my junior to handle the operation section, man!! so freaking big responsibility, i am actually the commander in charge of operation, tackling all inquiries and problems brought up by customers. so far doing a good job, or so i think.....facing all troubles head on....the real man!!


received a phone call from ahliam today, his wife is expecting, 4 months pregnant....all right!! way the go man!! being 24 years old and expecting to have your 1st child is just mind blowing man...no doubt he will be a good father, a loving father.....showering children with nothing but love, i think we should never raise our hand at children, for it exposes our mid-section, a straight punch and we're down.

damn!! there's something wrong with the braking system of my car....it's leaking oil....changing the who brake pump will cost me approx 300.....just when i though i have extra money to spend from the 50% reduction in road tax. things around me seem to break down when i have the little extra money...end up not saving a single cent to my "get-a-wife" piggy bank... ahliam spent 20++k on his wedding...damn having a wife sure is expensive.....will i ever afford 1? give discount can?

planning on mountain hiking next weekend with my colleagues....dono whether will the plan go ahead or not....still not getting alot of participation from fellow colleagues....only 5 of us confirmed.....get off ur lazy ass and exercise....feel mother nature!!

Thanks for tuning in....bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home