Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My santubong trip


seems like not many people like mountain hiking, after weeks of persuasion and begging, only 4 of us are going to the trip, the rest of our colleagues are either too old, scared of leeches and what not thus resulting them "unable" to join us for the hike.

anyway, initially seeing it that there's only 4 of us going, i thought of canceling the trip completely, but seeing that karen bought a new shoe just for it we might as well not disappoint anyone and go on with the trip.


we have heard news over the years that hikers do get lost and some were never found, not even their bodies or so my friend told me. Just to scare me i don't know, but my friends have a liking of scaring me. But to be safe, i am asking for your help, dear readers who know me, please please do call the police and file for a major search party if you don't see any updates on my blog 2 days after the trip, btw the trip is on saturday. Terima Kasih.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home