Monday, September 12, 2005

My friend is a shit!

It is wonderful to hear that my good friend william is expecting his first child early next year, which sound so similar to buying a Myvi in kuching.

salesperson: hi sir, interested in buying myvi? it has 2 air-bag, ABS, good car, value for money.
me: ic ic so how if i book now, when can i get the car?
salesperson: in 9 months time sir.

i thought only making a baby need such long time, even making a car these days also need such long time.
william was my classmate back in high school, he just got married last year, i being the chauffeur of honour. we were all excited and happy for it being the 1st wedding among our close friends. Soon, he will be a daddy, and i don't even have a girlfriend yet!! my friends ask me why i don't have a girlfriend yet, i among all people would really like to know why too. Most of friends are in a relationship now, most are complaining. Take tin for example, 1 sms from his GF and he had to rush to her house to attend her tantrum, "if you don't come now, you don't ever have to come anymore" was the tactic used, he fell for it. His GF is quite possesive of him, she needs him to be with her all the time, just like shit to flies. My friend the shit, his GF the fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home