Monday, November 14, 2005

the moment of truth, tomorrow i shall be handing in my resigntion letter. I seriously do hope i have made the right decision and won't regret this day for the rest of my life. Been quite tense today, was trying very hard to contact people from Intel, I want to change the date I report for duty, I go do my calculations and think that I should give 3 months notice instead of the initial planned 2 and half months, the half months salary in lieu is too much for me to bear. Finally, towards the end of the day i managed to contact ms wendy of HR, but she's not able to confirm it, she needs approval from my future manager.
Seriously have no idea what eric's reaction might be when he gets to know i wanna resign, he's been a great guy, good supervisor, sure hope my new supervisor is as nice as him. Also don't know whether will they counter offer me, and if they do how much should i ask for. Should i accept it if they do counter offer me. My mind is going through all this possible scenarios, i should prepare myself for tomorrow, make the right decision.
If I am really going, i will surely miss my colleagues here, they've been fun to work with. When the times comes, walking out of the office for the last time, I think i will feel the pinch in my heart.
Whatever the outcome is, I hope it is for the best. Wish me luck people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home