Friday, August 19, 2005

Off you go

There's a saying that customer is always right, today it proved to be true again. My not so lovely colleague, whom nobody in the office really liked was forced to resign today. I still remember how he always say sarcastic thing about me and other people in the office, sometimes he really gets me angry, he always stick his head into things/business that is actually non of his business. I still remember i mentioned to my colleague how i wish he would just leave the company so that we can at last have peace in the office. Well, I thought I was going to be really happy if he leaves, but now when he's really gone, I'm not sure thats how i feel now. I guess probably he got what he deserve, heard from a colleague that he pissed off a customer recently, what i know is that he constantly pisses off our supplier, hell he pisses alot of people here in this office building. The management decided that its best for him to leave. Still not sure how am i going to celebrate lament on his departure, over a few cans of beer perhapis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home