Thursday, August 25, 2005

Some activity at last

Got some of my social-life back, I just went to see Charlie and the chocolate factory with my colleagues yesterday. Going to movies on Wednesday is one of the smartest thing I did, the ticket is only 5 bucks rather than the usual 9 bucks…that’s 4 ringgit of savings, ehh 4 ringgit is also money le, you can have 1 kolo mee and a coke with 4 ringgit, send 80 sms-es with 4 ringgit, have 6 prints of digital photos with 4 ringgit, wow that’s huge savings….so damn proud of myself.

Back to the movie, I would say it is a good movie overall, actually enjoyed myself watching it, not sure is it because I have not watched movie for some time or it’s really the movie. Johnny Depp is awesome as usual, he plays this strange character Willy Wonka, I think the character suits him perfectly. No sui-cha-bo in this movie unfortunately, well it is after all a kid’s movie, so sui-cha-bo is not needed.

I really feel like eating chocolate after watching the movie, so if you are an choco addict and trying to cut down….better don’t watch it. If you don’t mind putting on some weight then I would strongly suggest you bring a bar of chocolate into the theater when you go for that movie.
For RM5, the movie is definately worth it, lots of laugh and some odd scenes in the movie. Fairly entertaining, much much better than staying at home talking to the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home