Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More crap shit

damn....they really counter offer me, this gives me more things to think about, shit ass donkey!! the offer that they give is no where near what Intel is prepared to give me, but taking in the consideration of cost of living etc etc, both place is about the same. Damn la, hard to choose la, the damn pussy in me is out again, i was actually quite damn proud of myself dropping the resignition letter, but now with the counter offer, they are really testing my pussiness, if there is such a word.
so now i have to think logically, like a man.........yea....i can do it....men think logically...woman think emotionally..........damn donkey shit....can't think logically la, what the foot!! can anyone of you out there just knock me unconcious and faster decide for me??i'd punch you back but appreaciate what you did later. I wanna end this and decide on a path, don't want to be like this anymore, eat cannot eat properly, sleep cannot sleep properly, play also cannot play full hearted-ly, i go shit also think about this thing, I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SUCH A PUSSY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home