Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Its my Birthday

hey hey...its my birthday today!! Thanks so much for those who sent in the birthday messenges...thank you very much.
Well aparently, people in the office know that its my birthday today, was quite surprise that they know, they even bought a cake for me. Thank you very much!
We had chocolate cake with ice cream, and it was real good. Its my first ever birthday out of malaysia and it feels awesome!
Alittle update on my life here......everything is going very well, am definately enjoying myself here, really like the cool and dry weather, except that dry air causes build up of ESD on the car after driving it and I ALWAYS get electrocuted, I get electrocuted wearing my clothes too.
Went to visit some really interesting places in California, and there's alot more places to visit. Will update you guys with the pictures soon!
ok, will end this post with a picture of bunny being 25 today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home