Sunday, October 08, 2006

I love mussels

I've always love to eat mussels and back at home they are not cheap...not at all....so I was doing my grocery shopping the other day and I saw mussels selling for 3.99 USD per pack...I went nuts!! so i bought 1 pack, and finally today I get to cook them, didnt really have any idea on how to cook it but what the hell as long as they are cooked, I am sure they are nice to eat. So I cook them, and yes they are cooked, and yes they are edible in case you think my cooking sucks, not the best recipe but hell they taste good. I must have been a chef for the emperor in my past life or something. Here are the ingredients, mussles, some garlic, mushrooms. grapes for decoration(cause i dont have anything else) and of course cooking oil.



















so these are the ingredients....plain and simple




















the cooked mussel(see turns out nice wat)


and me enjoying it over some red wine

In the end the mussles turn out good, but the pan i used to cook it didnt, I love cooking but hate washing the dishes and the pans, I'll have a hard time washing it. So there's no more next time :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo...yummy yummy yummy and next time when you back home, should ask you to cook a dish for me=P

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home