Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am here!

At last, i am here in the United States of America! 1st impression when i arrive at san francisco airport is.....there's so many asians here, i hardly see any angmo ppl here, I definately dont feel like I am in US, I feel more like I'm in some asian country. Even KLIA has more angmo than the san francisco airport.
Well it's kinda cold here, the weather channel says HIGH today is 61F, thats around 15C..thats cold to me!and i heard its going to get colder!
The apartment that i am staying in is wonderful, its fully furnished, with sofas, fully equiped kitchen, television and broadband, i'll upload pictures asap!
I've got a leased toyota corolla, brand new!! really like it, would be better if the driver's side is on right hand side. pictures for that too soon.
okay, alittle short update for now, too many things to explore. I've not even unpack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home