Thursday, October 05, 2006

Reticle Design Team

I'd like to share with you a picture of my colleagues here in sunnyvile, USA. These are the people that I will be learning things from and so far I find all of them friendly, and hope that I will still say so at the end of the training. But honestly, they seem nice people.




















On the most left is yours sincerely, me! the lady next to me is Peggy Cambria, she's real friendly, always giving me a smile. Next to her is Helen Rabago, she's a little more quiet than the others. Next to Helen is John Stanczak, the manager of this team, he's a very scheduled oriented guy, efficient and accurate. Next is Quan Van Duong, he's a senior member of the team, I've not spoken alot to him but he's friendly too. Next is Azmi, my colleague from penang on the same training as me. Sitting nearest to me is Imelda Panem, she's from the philipines, she moved to the US when she was 17, we share the same office room and thus I talk to her the most, she's nice too. Next to her is The BOSS, Paul Finnegan, he's the director of the department,the big guns, he's a genius, alot of the programs and macros was created by him. Next to him is Dave Koon, a quiet person too.
So there you have it, my colleagues, my mentors in sunnyvile, these people have combination of working experience of over 100 years....and we have 4 months to learn everything from them.....mission impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home