Monday, September 04, 2006

I miss home

Suddenly today I miss home tremendously, of all the days I've been here, I particularly miss home today, I miss kuching, I miss the food, I miss kolo-mee(wanton mee sucks), I miss sarawak laksa(penang laksa cannot fight), I miss my friends, I miss my dog, I miss my badminton, I miss my nights out with the geng!(not necessary in order of miss-ness level)
Don't know why, maybe its because I was listening to the song from Micheal Buble, Home.
























those were the days

Looking back to the time when I was still with my ex-company, I had alot of fun, met alot of great people, didnt learn a great deal but still it gave me the exposure and a very good introductory to the semiconductor industry.
























am wearing this badge now

And now I am in penang, trying to build a better future for myself, joined a larger company, hoping to learn new things, build up my profile. Its been an interesting journey so far, moving to a new city, living off a completely new life.


















My first payslip

Anways, I got my payslip last week, my 1st payslip from this company, after paying off my debts, are left with.....lets just say not much.
My friends here are planning on a weekend trip to Thailand, should be interesting. Will post the pics if we really do go.
ok now its back to work.

p/s:not sure whether am i violating any laws by posting the pics of my badge with the company logo, but i guess its okay, am advertising for them what, besides not many people read this blog hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss me le...!!!anyway, nostalgia is normal but soon you will just let go...remember to share pics when back from Thailand or any specific city??!! cheers,dude!

7:05 AM  
Blogger MoriarNonOmnis said...

Badminton is overrated. This week I feel like my wrist got weird feeling because of badminton. Maybe need wrist guard... Maybe need to warm up wrist...

Hey you know, traditionally right, first pay cheque must "chia" one you know! :p We await in anticipation hahaha. Dun worry, we willing to give rain cheque one!

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...no badminton is not overrated...its fun....
this weekend might be going to RED BOX...sing sing sing...sing my sorrow out!
u guys come penang la....i belanja haha

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home