Saturday, December 02, 2006

enjoying!

My god!! its been so long since I last blogged, and how time flies, I've been here for 2 and a half months already!! So I am left with 1 and a half month to enjoy my wonderful life here in america. I've been to many places since the last time i blogged, we had some awesome halloween party! visited Standford university, one of the most expensive institution in america, you'd need money and grades to get in. Its such a beautiful university.
We went to the street party in San francisco, which was so crowded and really something!
We went to Sacramento, the train city, too bad we didnt really have alot of time to explore there.
Then we went to San Diego.......awww that place is wonderful I tell you...its one of the best city I've been to (not that I've been to many cities), we went to San Diego Seaworld and San Diego.....2 of the happiest place on earth!!! I know I will be sad when I leave this place, so much fun, so many places to visit, so many things to do!!! not enough time.....not enough money.....well anyways, its really been some time since i last update this blog. So I'll post up some pics of what i did over the last weeks....awesome i say awesome



















Castro Street san francisco...too bad 10 person was shot at that night at that place



















someone left their monkey cage open





















huge huge crowd @ street party



























church in Stanford U

















































































trains trains trains...sacramento is the city of trains



















Down town sacramento



















the old town sacramento


Pictures of San Diego will be up in the post, there are too many of them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home