Saturday, August 27, 2005

I want out

It's no secret, many of my friends know that i don't really want to be in kuching. Right after i finish my studies, I was offered a job by a big Multi-National-Company and to be based in PJ. I was thrilled and and doubtful at the same time, i wanted to go but my parents weren't really about the idea. In the end, i got back to kuching and starting working here. All this time, i never stop thinking about what if i have taken up that offer, how would my life be now, i can't help but think that life would be much better if i had gone there.


Where i used to stay when i was working in PJ


I'm not saying kuching is bad or what, i wasn't born here but i grew up here, so it's still my home, i'd love to come back here one day and settle down say when i'm 40. It's just that i'm only 23, i still feel hungry for adventure, going to places, exploring and trying many things. Life here in kuching is okay, still very much dependent on my parents, eat my mom's cooking, live in my dad's house, it's good and all, i don't have to worry about breakfast, lunch or dinner, no worries about laundry, utility bills, but there's just something that i lack of, and thats freedom. REALLY REALLY do miss my life back in uni.

view from where i used to stay in melaka


I really got used to my uni life of doing what i want and when i want. I was surrounded by friends all the time and not a moment of a loneliness. So many activities, friends would come over, i'd go over to my friends', i was happy, eventhough i had to wash my own clothes, find my own food, i was enjoying myself. Sadly i couldn't say the same now. I do have friends in kuching, really good and close ones but most are just busy with own life, with work and GF ( i want a GF too!!!) we just don't hang out as much as before.



Should think of what i want to do with my life

My job here is okay, just that i feel the pay is low comparing my my friends over in INTEL, INFINEON or NS. Do need a higher paying job, every month after paying off my study loan, car loan and other stuff, i am left with only a fraction. Feel much poorer after i started working.
I guess this year is still not the time, I'd like to gain more experience 1st with my current company, will see hows the yearly increment, will be getting my evaluation soon, can't believe i've been working for this company for almost a year. Haven't really thought of where I wanted to go, but kulim did cross my mind, there are many semiconductor plants starting up there, also though of penang, JB or melaka perhaps.

Work in penang maybe?


Its a saturday and i'm sitting here writing this entry, life really can't get anymore boring, after finishing this, i don't know what should i do next, talk to the wall again i think.


I want to be free, clear water blue sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home