Sunday, September 04, 2005

Typical night outing in kuching

Kuching is unofficially the 4th largest city in malaysia, after KL (obviously), Penang and JB. And being one of the larger cities in malaysia, you'd expect a very happening night life, activities every now and then here and there, but i beg to differ, i don't know about other people, ah bengs and ah lians might be having time of their life shaking their asses in the pub,night club, disco etc etc but to me i feel that night life in kuching is like my social life, near non-existance. I don't go disco and shake my ass, never really like going this kind of place (yup, I'm a potentialy good husband, so call me gals!!) and i don't drink, my face will turn red after the first sip faster than you saying oh-my-god-bunny-is-so handsome. My typical night life would be sitting at home, staring at the wall, writing blogs, watching TV or just plain doing nothing. To demonstate a typical average joe's(thats us) night out in kuching, here's what we did last night, me and my good ol' friends. We went out for dinner celebrating tin's belated birthday, nothing out of the ordinary, just a simple chinese style dinner, after that, we sit there looking at each other, having no idea or what so ever in our mind where to go next, and it was only 830pm, tin being the bday boy was forced to think of a place to go, mr."happeneing" suggested going out for a drink, and so we did, went to this bangsar version kinda place and had our beer there. For those who never drank with me, even i get red-faced fast but sure as hell i can drink alot, i drank like 5 cans in one go last night, for those who drank with me last night, please ignore this lie. So after the drinking session, yes you guessed it right,we went straight home.

That's actually a typical night out with my friends, sitting for hours in the coffee shop, with 1 drink for the whole night, sitting there, feels like we're waiting, waiting for what i'm not sure, for money to drop from the sky i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home