Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wooohooo I am the 842,276,844th richest person in the world!!

Every year we are eager to see The Forbes list on whether Bill Gates manage to defend his title of the richest person in the world and not surprisingly he manages to. Fully knowing myself, I know i will never make it to the top 10 of The Forbes rich list, So I did a little survey myself, curious of where i stand in the world rich list, and the result is quite surprising, i am not that poor after all, I thought my puny salary would land me in the bottom half of the poor <--> rich scale.
I was wrong, i am on the top half of the scale...yuuuhoooo!!! feel so rich suddenly, maybe i should buy that pen drive that i wanted to but thought i couldn't afford, but now since i am on the top half, i guess i can afford it after all. According to the site, there are 5,157,723,156 poorer than me, and to think i am poor, phew! i am doing ok actually.
You can find out how you rank, i bet you are richer than me. Check it out at http://www.globalrichlist.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home