Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm stupid....not entirely

yes..I am stupid. I rejected a 37125 annual income offer for a promise of "better next year". Yes, i am staying back here in kuching, my current company has decided to counter offer and the offer is no where near what intel is giving me, but i am stupid enough to take the counter offer, stupid ler....not entirely...you really think i am stupid mehh....i very "seng mok" wan...of course here got things that attract me to stay la.....but i am not telling you....but can't help thinking what if i really go intel....how would my life be.....but i have made my choice and so there's no point thinking abt it anymore.....hopefully i made the right decision...hopefully....if they "lou tim" me and next year they don't give me what i want then really i will go jump into the sea. I know i've been yapping and yapping about this thing for the past 1 week, many friends have given me their advice and thoughts.....thank you very much!! So this will be the last post about this issue.....promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home