Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Penang

I am now in penang...not for pleasure, not for business trip but permanantly here...well at least permanent at the moment. Yes people, I am now working for a company in penang, not gonna tell you which company but you can make a guess, american-semiconductor-microprosessor-Flash, make your guess! It's my 3rd day in this new office, still feel very alien here, the people are okay, just that you know when you go to a new place, a whole new environment, new people around you, you can't help but to feel out-of-place. I'm still pretty much homesick, I miss my old seat back the the old office, I miss my colleagues whom i can talk to freely without being extra polite and much reserved. I miss my friends whom i hang out with , drinking in the pub, having a good time. Gosh i miss kuching very much. I'm feeling kinda lonely here, just go home after work, the only place i go to is home, office and tesco. But oh well i should really stop being so negative and all, and look at this as a good experience(who am i kidding ehh...i feel sien and thats the truth, am not gonna hide it and say oh yes i'm having a great time).
Well, i am staying with my sister, well at least family is close by, she really helped me alot in settling down. Washing my clothes, cook dinner, make me milo in the morning, i really appreciate that.
Well, there's nothing for me to do in the office at the moment, thats why i can write this blog DURING OFFICE HOURS, no assignments or task being given, just ask me to read a couple of documents, thats all. I'm bored to death!! can't wait for 5.15pm
Oh well 1 happy thing to annouce, I am going to the U.S....yes...the U.S of A, for 3 months....or maybe extend to 4, thats a long time, i am already thinking about what i want to do in the US, live the american way.....yeee haaa!! I'll be flying off in 2 weeks time, I'll try to update this blog while i'm there.
ok back to work!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start blogging again??!! Can I guess what is your company's name...hmm...something initial with "S" and ended with "N"...anyway, just guessing=P so, nvm don't miss too much your hometown (you sure will go back every now and then), your ex-colleagues (nothing coz they no longer are) and be cheer up in new life..."share" more when coming back from US...we'll glad to "receive"...have fun, dude!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home