Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My credit card and I

My credit card has been spoilt for some time and i did not have the time to fix/change it, many thanks to the no working on a saturday policy for banking staff. I decided to get it fix/change before my coming trip to KL this MAY, who knows I might need the Mastercard incase my VISA card decided to play tricks on me. There was no other time to go than during lunch hour, the bank was a good 20 minutes drive from where i work, so its going to be abit rush and i have only an hour of lunch break.
Off i went rushing all the way from my desk to my car in the parking lot, and rushing all the way to the bank from my office, got there in record time of 18 minutes without much traffic intervention. Got into the bank, waited for like 5 minutes before it was my turn, i was expecting to fill many many forms, getting my IC photocopied and other what not.....but you know what.....you know what the staff did?? i told him my card is not readable, he took out a freaking pencil eraser and started rubbing it on my card's chip.....after rubbing he said ok, it should be working now. I was like ...............................i drove 18 minutes + waited 5 minutes with all the rush and all just to get my card rubbed by a faber-castell eraser???? i dont know why but i just took my card, thank the fella and went off.......probably thats the malaysian way of fixing stuff...by taking short cuts....well thank you mr.bank staff......ohh and yea the card is still unreadable.....#$@#%@#%@#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home