Tuesday, November 22, 2005

random post

With all the commotion over, finally am back to the boring life again. Yes, its that time of the year again, where you have to think as many damn good reason as you can on why your boss should give you good increment and an impressive bonus. Yes people, I am talking about yearly employee appraisal. My supervisor will interview me this Thursday and I have yet to prepare them. I guess that’s probably because I have not done anything impressive or anything worth bragging about. All I did was surf the net alot, forward a lot of emails, organize a lot of trips, bully train new employees, have a lot of tea breaks, hand-in-resignation-letter-forcingmaking-company-counter-offer-thus-give-me-higher-pay, mmmm did I mentioned I surf the net ALOT? Yea that’s pretty much my “achievement” this year.

Oh how I wish I could write down what I actually did instead of what I want my boss to believe what I did. It would make everything much simpler. It took me a long time thinking what are my strengths and weaknesses, I just can’t seem to make myself write down all my strengths in that column…..there’s just aren’t enough space!! They should really make that column bigger….some people really have a lot of strengths you know (me obviously!!)

Anyways, I just received the official offer letter from Intel today, ya finally got it, but well what’s the use, no point anymore. Can’t stop wondering, what would my life be if I took up the job. Would I meet someone special in penang??? Would I meet someone special who happens to be damn rich and thus does not require me to work anymore?? Would I see a car accident in penang, copy down the number plate and promptly buy a lottery ticket and make myself a millionaire??? I guess I’ll never know….damnit…maybe I should have accept the offer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home