Friday, March 24, 2006

before and after....42KM run(before)

i'm still not over with the 42KM run thingy hehe.....it's less than 24hrs to go, i've yet to collect my T-shirt and BIB numbers, will be taking it later, sure hope the t-shirt design is nice. anyway, I want to do a comparison of myself before and after the race....just see how much change will the race do to my body...and mind. I'll update you as soon as possible after the race...wish me luck


Updates
collected the stuff for the marathon....damn the shirt design is dodgy la....looks like the old brazilian football strip like that...don't like it so much...other than that its quite worth it paying 20 bucks for the registration and get all those stuff....got a shit(not so nice but still), got a cap, some brochures about sarawak, power bar chocolate thingy, some coupons for food and a shoe bag.

get what i mean about the shirt? its kinda dodgy


obviously a pic of me before the race...guess i wont be flashing a big smile after the race


all the stuff that i collected, not bad ehh

my BIB number is 0185...faster go buy toto or magnum laa....I am buying tomolo after the race...confirm the race my number won't be number 1 laa....but toto or magnum might be 1st prize...HEHE
ok...time to sign off and get some sleep....its going to be a loooooonnnggg day tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home