Monday, April 03, 2006

Farewell my colleague....my friend

3 months ago, wen dropped his resignation letter and decided he’s had enough of our company. He needed a new experience, a whole new environment, I gotta say, he’s pretty courages to just drop his resignation letter while he’s got no other job offers. 3 months past, and finally, the day has come. His last day.

Wen’s a good friend of mine in the office, mainly because he sits next to me and we’re of about the same age (he’s older hehe), he’s really a nice guy with some weird ideas about life, he’s the guy whom I have tea-beak with, he’s the guy who advise me about my career, he’s the guy whom we climbed mount santubong with, he’s the guy whom we ran 42KM with, he’s the guy who brought me to a fortune-teller who tells me I’ll have a girl friend this year but until now I still don’t see any….he’s my colleagues….my friend. He’ll be sorely missed.

So anyways, the colleagues wanted to give him a treat and decided to go to this restaurant that nobody knows its name. Its just somewhere in pending, pending is such a huge area damn it….anyways, after some description and all, I’ve come to know that the restaurant they were talking about is the one that I went with my friends a long time ago, I vividly remember that restaurant because something bizarre happened when I was there, so I was there some time ago with a bunch of my friends, we were happily eating then suddenly a guy sitting on the next table shouted while his hand was holding his knee, something has bitten him, it turns out to be a HUGE gigantic centipede…..longer than a pen….as thick as a ruler, the centipede crawled up INSIDE his pants up to his knee and decided to give him a nasty bite, good thing the centipede decided to bite there, if it were to go any higher…..that would be something…….now that’s the reason why I was not so keen to go there but the colleagues has decided the place so I’ll just have to play along….funny thing is they insist of going there despite not knowing the name of the restaurant….I can’t understand why….all they know is its somewhere in pending……

Be prepared for lots of cam whoring….pictures are all taken at the restaurant somewhere in pending


Wen and Eric....Eric the story teller is on another one again...telling story somewhere in pending


sylvia N, colina and Jaclyn....somewhere in pending


the king has arrived....somewhere in pending


karen eating her ice cream somewhere in pending


hengshing, martin, sebastian and sylviaN....all of them somewhere in pending


lester, karen, bunny and wen...eating somewhere in pending


karen, bunny and wen...giving peace sign somewhere in pending


bunny taking pictures...somewhere in pending


after dinner....its cam-whoring all the way...somwhere in pending


colina, jaclyn, sylviaL,winnie and wen....yes you guessed it,its somewhere in pending


the colleagues somewhere in pending


colina, karen and wen...trying to get drunk...no not at somewhere in pending...we're in MOJO..a pub/cafe


colina, karen and wen...notice he's started to cry


bunny, martin and lester...trying to get drunk too..


sebastian and sylvia....unable to get drunk cause sylvia is his CCTV...cannot drink too much!!

Good luck and all the best Wenceslaus....you've been good!! take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home